When you choose to stay with Spring Creek Vacations, you get an experience unlike any other. You can expect high-end luxury living and the comfort of home all in one. Our vacation suites are all equipped with everything you’ll need while on vacation in Canmore. While you’re here, you’re family, and that means you get to feel at home and not like a hotel guest.
You can live like a true Canmore local while you’re here. Spring Creek is the Heart of Canmore, situated so close to downtown you can walk to brunch or the farmers market. Spring Creek is its own little oasis, sheltered by it’s two bordering creeks, when you look out your window you’ll feel peace and calm wash over you at the serenity of it all.
Your Home Away from Home
The main reason people choose a Canmore vacation rental over a hotel is to have a more home-like experience. With Spring Creek Vacations all of our rental properties feature the amenities of a luxury home. You get your own kitchen and living space to enjoy. A living room that’s actually comfortable to sit in and relax, and a kitchen that allows you to cook a full meal, are experiences most guests won’t find in a hotel.
Each unit has a unique floor plan, so you can choose from a wide range of choices to best suit your needs. 1, 2, or 3 bedroom configurations are available, and the duration of your visit is also flexible.
Your vacation rental is more than a bed to sleep in or a start/end point for your day. At Spring Creek it’s all part of your vacation experience. Each unit is beautifully appointed with the highest level of amenities, interior décor, and luxury furnishings, making Spring Creek one of the premier Canmore Vacation Rentals.
Vacation Rental Amenities:
- Outdoor hot tub, change rooms and showers
- Resident lounge with pool table, plenty of comfy seating and a warm, welcoming ambiance
- Exercise room for residents whose active mountain lifestyles include workouts with the latest cardio and strength training equipment
- Heated underground parking with spacious stalls and secure storage lock-ups for those mountain ‘toys’
- Landscaped inner courtyards connecting to Spring Creeks extensive trail systems
- One, two and three bedroom suites (plus penthouse residences)
- Generous floor plans that spill out onto room balconies or ground-level decks
- Luxurious design finishing including rock fireplaces, spa-inspired bathrooms
- Huge picture windows that frame the uplifting views
- Geothermal heating and cooling in zone-regulated in-slab floors
- Vacation Rental Opportunity through Spring Creek Vacations
Housekeeping services are not included in your stay. Should you require any extra towels, dish tablets, etc. please contact our Spring Creek Vacations Office. Change of linens comes at an extra cost of $50.00. Full housekeeping cleaning services can be arranged with advance notice, at an extra cost based on suite size.
Directions to Spring Creek Vacations:
HOURS OF OPERATION :
Spring Creek Vacation Office is open daily
Office Hours: 9:00AM to 8:00PM
To reach a Guest Services Agent please call,
403-678-5108 from your unit with any
questions or concerns.
ENTERING THE UNITS
If the key cards or lock codes to your unit are not working properly, please contact the Spring Creek Vacations Office at 403-678-5108. There will be evening assistance for after-hour emergencies. Please make a conscious effort to remember your keys as the office does not open again until 9 am. For lock information and Access Codes can be found in arrival email, if applicable.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
We hope your stay is enjoyable and thank you in advance for assisting Spring Creek Vacations with the check-out procedures.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:30 AM.
CHECK OUT LIST
- Please ensure all balcony and patio doors are securely closed and locked.
- Garbage – Please empty the garbage and disposed of it properly in the parking garbage area.
- Recycling – Please remove recyclable items and properly separate the items (glass, plastics & paper) in the recycling area located in the parking garage.
- Please ensure that all dirty dishes are loaded into the dishwasher and turned on with a soap tab prior to departure.
- If you are staying at Rundle Cliffs Lodge, please return keys to the Spring Creek Vacations Office.
- If you are staying at White Spruce Lodge, you can give us a call as you are departing the unit.
Spring Creek Vacations is committed to helping to minimize our impact to the environment and we would like to have your assistance as well. All the units in Rundle Cliffs Lodge have water saving fixtures in the kitchens and bathrooms.
Our energy efficient condensing washers and dryers don’t require large amounts of energy to clean your clothes. Our gas fireplaces have an electric light pilot that does not require constant gas until you turn on the fireplace. And finally, our heating and cooling is all done by geothermal which creates a minimal carbon output.
As well we use low impact environmentally sensitive cleaning products while we are cleaning the units.
Ways you can help the environment
- Place recyclables in the box provided (paper, cardboard, glass, plastic, cans) and upon room check out, please take the recyclables to the recycling area in the underground parking garage
- Turn off the lights when you leave your suite or a room
- Re-use towels by hanging them up
- Keeping the heating / cooling set between 18 and 23 degrees Celsius
- Only run the dishwasher with a full load of dishes
We are always looking for more ways we can lessen our impact on the environment. If you have any ideas, please leave your suggestions with us in the office.
Want more information? Contact us for all inquires. The Spring Creek Vacations Office is open daily and we’re happy to help!
PHONE DIRECTORY: IMPORTANT NUMBERS
SPRING CREEK VACATIONS
375 Spring Creek Drive
Canmore, AB, T1W 0G9
Office Hours: 9:00AM to 8:00PM
SPRING CREEK SALES CENTRE
Stay Two Nights… Or Stay for a Lifetime!
Your Rocky Mountain getaway home awaits you! Spring Creek embodies everything people love about Canmore: mountain beauty, simplified luxury living and an inclusive spirit of community. Join us and become a part of the heart of Canmore!
Open 7 days a week: 10:00AM to 5:00PM