When you choose to stay with Spring Creek Vacations, you get an experience unlike any other. You can expect high-end luxury living and the comfort of home all in one. Our vacation suites are all equipped with everything you’ll need while on vacation in Canmore. While you’re here, you’re family, and that means you get to feel at home and not like a hotel guest.
You can live like a true Canmore local while you’re here. Spring Creek is the Heart of Canmore, situated so close to downtown you can walk to brunch or the farmers market. Spring Creek is it’s own little oasis, sheltered by it’s two bordering creeks, when you look out your window you’ll feel peace and calm wash over you at the serenity of it all.
Your Home Away from Home
The main reason people choose a vacation rental over a hotel is to have a more home-like experience. With Spring Creek Vacations all of our rental properties feature the amenities of a luxury home. You get your own kitchen and living space to enjoy. A living room that’s actually comfortable to sit in and relax, and a kitchen that allows you to cook a full meal, are experiences most guests won’t find in a hotel.
Each unit has a unique floor plan, so you can choose from a wide range of choices to best suit your needs. 1, 2, or 3 bedroom configurations are available, and the duration of your visit is also flexible.
Your vacation rental is more than a bed to sleep in or a start/end point for your day. At Spring Creek it’s all part of your vacation experience. Each unit is beautifully appointed with the highest level of amenities, interior décor, and luxury furnishings, making Spring Creek one of the premier Canmore Vacation Rentals.
- Outdoor hot tub, change rooms and showers
- Resident lounge with pool table, plenty of comfy seating and a warm, welcoming ambiance
- Exercise room for residents whose active mountain lifestyles include workouts with the latest cardio and strength training equipment
- Heated underground parking with spacious stalls and secure storage lock-ups for those mountain ‘toys’
- Landscaped inner courtyards connecting to Spring Creeks extensive trail systems
- One, two and three bedroom suites (plus penthouse residences)
- Generous floor plans that spill out onto room balconies or ground-level decks
- Luxurious design finishing including rock fireplaces, spa-inspired bathrooms
- Huge picture windows that frame the uplifting views
- Geothermal heating and cooling in zone-regulated in-slab floors
- Vacation Rental Opportunity through Spring Creek Vacations