Live At Spring Creek
It’s not uncommon for our vacationers to get bitten by the Spring Creek bug while they’re here. Once you experience authentic mountain living at Spring Creek living you’ll never want to go back. The good news is with our Spring Creek Vacations model you don’t have to. Join our Canmore community!
Interested in living here?
Why not invest in a year-round vacation? Talk to our sales staff over at Spring Creek Real Estate about your options.
Thanks to special zoning that’s unique to Spring Creek, it’s up to you if you want to live here full time, rent out occasionally, or use it as a source of income. Renting out your Canmore home is easy with the help of Spring Creek Vacations. We’re a full-service property management company, so you can rest assured that your Canmore vacation rental is well taken care of. You choose when you want to rent out your unit and we handle the rest, from check in to check out, housekeeping, maintenance, parking, and all things in between. We ensure your guests have the most professional service and positive experience as possible.
Canmore Homes Eligible For Vacation Rental
Rundle Cliffs Lodge
Bordered by two creeks and surrounded by the inspiring views Canmore is famous for, Rundle Cliffs’ impressive rundle stone entrances offer a fitting prelude to the luxury within.
- One, two and three bedroom suites (plus penthouse residences)
- Generous floor plans that spill out onto room balconies or ground-level decks
- Luxurious design finishing including rock fireplaces, spa-inspired bathrooms
- Huge picture windows that frame the uplifting views
- Geothermal heating and cooling in zone-regulated in-slab floors
- Vacation Rental Opportunity through Spring Creek Vacations
White Spruce Lodge
Designed to capitalize on Canmore’s signature mountain views – Ha Ling Peak, the Rundle Range and, to the south, the celebrated Three Sisters – White Spruce Lodge is the perfect piece of real-estate to make lasting memories with family and friends. Modern styling and building technology with a more traditional emphasis on timber, glass, and stone make it feel right at home in its magnificent mountain setting.
- Contemporary Mountain Architecture
- Spa-inspired Ensuite Bathroom
- Signature Rock Fireplace
- Oversized Gourmet Designer Kitchen
- Quartz Countertops
- High-quality Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Flooring
- Geo-Thermal In-floor Slab Heating & Air Conditioning
Visit Spring Creek Real Estate for more information about available listings in Canmore. For housing inquiries in a senior community, visit Origin at Spring Creek.